Since I’ve been to Vienna last week and a couple of times before, I thought I would share a few impressions and places to go. Vienna is a really beautiful city, especially the buildings. I hope you can tell from my poor photography skills ;) So places worth stopping by:
1. Coffe Pirates: a lot of students seem to hang out there. We went on sunday and most of the pastries were already gone, but they just finished new muffins which were still hot. It was one of the best muffins I tasted in my life (probably because it was still hot ;))
2. Pie Factory: is immadiatley next to Coffee Pirates. I’m so sorry the picture is so bad, but I just couldn’t take the time to take a better one.. The cakes are a little bit more expensive (arround 4-5 Euro) but they were mindblowing. We had chocolate and apple crumble. Since it’s not that cheap for a student, I would get them for special occasions or once a month for a treat.
3. Juice Bar: as you can tell, you can get fresh juices from there ;) They’re always freshly made after you place your order. All the healthy people living there probably already know this place.
4. Kussmaul: another amazing place. First the location itself is pretty cool with all the plants&herbs. I can definitely recommend the cheesecake (again one of the best cakes, I’ve ever tasted in my life) and the drink which I sadly don’t remember the name anymore. I also heard that breakfast there (pancakes,..) is supposed to be really good, but we never get up that early on vacation to make it.
5. My Chocolate: love it! My boyfriend got me those truffles now a couple of times and he finally revealed where the secret shop is. You have to know that I’m such a chocolate addict and the caramel ones are my favorite. Apparently the chocolate comes from Brussel and Paris. Very exquisite.
I realized now that I found most of these places incredible, but they really are. I still have so much more spots I want to check out, but time just always flies by so quickly.. But if you have any more tips for me, please let me know :)